Aug 26, 2015
Guest: Dr. Jay Warren
In this episode, we will cover:
1) The simple way that chiropractic “works” and help create health in every body
2) The difference between traditional adjustments and “light-force” adjustments
3) The Top 10 health challenges chiropractic can help kids recover from
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
● Article written by Dr. Jay: Top 10 Reasons Why Parents Bring Their Children to a Chiropractor
● The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) - www.ICPA4Kids.org
● List of articles about how chiropractic helps with common ailments in children: http://icpa4kids.org/Chiropractic-Research/
About Dr. Jay Warren: Read his Full Bio here
Dr. Jay Warren has dedicated his career to helping people live happy and healthy lives.
Born and raised in Southern California, he got his undergraduate degree in Biology from UC San Diego before attending Life Chiropractic College West and graduating Summa Cum Laude in March 2000.
In his first year as a chiropractor, Dr. Jay helped run a busy, bilingual clinic in Costa Rica, which grounded him in his family wellness oriented style of practice.
He returned to San Diego, CA where he just celebrated his 15th year of practice. Dr. Jay has served as a health & wellness advisor and writer for numerous health-oriented websites. He has written and produced his own series of audio guided visualizations called “Healing from Within” and has also authored the “Being Well Lifestyle Program” which is a comprehensive, self-guided healthy lifestyle makeover program.
Dr. Jay continues to work with infants, children and parents on a daily basis - and in his newest venture, has helped open one of San Diego’s most comprehensive prenatal wellness centers, the Cap Wellness Center, where he serves as the chiropractor as well as the Wellness Care Coordinator.
He also likes to enjoy an active lifestyle as a surfer, a yogi and a volleyball player - although he’s becoming more of a runner now that his son, Niko, is almost 2 years old!