Jan 7, 2019
Guest: Dr. Bob Hamilton is a pediatrician in the Los Angeles, CA area and also the creator of the "Hamilton Hold," a method for soothing crying babies seen by over 28 million people in his instructional video on YouTube. He is the author of "7 Secrets of the Newborn".
1) how the video of "The Hamilton Hold" went viral and what it does to calm newborn babies
2) what the main reason why Dr. Hamilton wrote this book for: to restore the DELIGHT that parents should have when having a baby and becoming parents
3) why Dr. Hamilton believes our culture needs more children
4) the importance of Dads in the family unit and how they can become more involved in the newborn phase
• link to Dr. Bob's website: www.7secretsofthenewborn.com
• link to Dr. Bob's YouTube Video showing "The Hamilton Hold": https://youtu.be/j2C8MkY7Co8
Robert C. Hamilton, M.D., has over three decades of experience as a pediatrician and is the owner and founder of Pacific Ocean Pediatrics, established in 1996 in Santa Monica, California. Dr. Hamilton is also the creator of the "Hamilton Hold," a method for soothing crying babies seen by over 28 million people in his instructional video on YouTube.
In addition, Dr. Bob runs the LA Marathon annually to support his medical mission organization, which has been making annual trips to both Africa and Central America for over 20 years.
He's also the proud father of 6 children and is grandpa to 7 more little ones. He lives in Santa Monica with his highschool sweetheart, Leslie, to whom he has been married 45 years.