Dec 20, 2018
Guest: Dr. Bob Sears is a pediatrician in Orange County, CA, author of The Vaccine Book, and co-founder of Immunity Education Group, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing objective and complete information on vaccines.
In this episode, we will cover:
1) what "Informed Consent" really means from the patient perspective relative to making decisions about vaccination
2) the best way to approach your pediatrician to have an open discussion about the risks and benefits of vaccinating your child
3) what the common misconceptions about how vaccines work (did you know many are designed merely to lessen the severity of symptoms NOT prevent you from contracting the disease?)
4) the difference between Natural Herd Immunity and Chemically Induced Herd Immunity and what it means for our public health safety
5) why it can be argued that mandatory vaccination laws are unconstitutional and unethical
6) the truth about vaccine exemptions and how to go about determining whether or not your child should go on a delayed vaccine schedule or possibly not get any vaccinations at all
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
• link to Dr. Bob's podcast: The Vaccine Conversation
• link to the Immunity Education Group: www.immunityeducationgroup.org
• the article Dr. Bob mentioned: Vaccines & Infectious Diseases
• the article Dr. Bob mentioned: Vaccine Side Effects & Ingredients
About Dr. Bob Sears:
Dr. Bob Sears is a pediatrician in Orange County, CA, author of The Vaccine Book, and co-founder of Immunity Education Group, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing objective and complete information on vaccines. His new podcast, The Vaccine Conversation with Melissa and Dr. Bob, provides a new outlet for his life’s mission - to provide every person, worldwide, with objective, truthful, and un-doctored information on vaccines and infectious diseases.